Tuesday, September 14, 2010

OMOTOLA ON FAMILY AND GENEVIEVE


On Genevieve
                “It is the press that has made a big deal out of this. I don’t know what the issue is with her and I can not really throw more light into it .Personally I have been talking about it and I have always made it clear that there has never been any problem between us. When they do not see us in the same car, in the same house, in the same event or whatever then they think we have a problem .But as long as it brings us money, we are fine”.
On marriage
“Seriously I do not have any credit in this at all, because left to me I probably would have been divorced because of my schedule, because it is very hard. So I give all the credit first and foremost to God and then to my husband, I have a good man, he is like an angel. It is not easy for a spouse to be married to an entertainer. It is one of the hardest things anywhere in the world”
In theinterview she granted City People.

No comments:

Post a Comment