Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nicky vs Lil Kim.....Celebrities Take Sides


"Real talk, but maybe Kim asked for it. Usually
we don't try to make money like that...that's not our theory. We make great music. We have never been the type to make songs about motherf*ckas. I think Nicki is speaking in general, not just Kim personally. A lot of motherf*ckers have been hating on her success. To me, they are all asking for it. I don't think any of them has as a talented clique as Nicki. We a movement."

Birdman addressing the rumours surrounding Nicki Minaj's alleged diss song "Roman Revenge" feat Eminem in a recent interview with Vibe Magazine


Other Celebrities are also taking sides
50 cents Tweets...
"I just heard that em nikki joint good sh*t. I know kim tight. Lol she gonna ride on her and em."

Hmmmm..This is heading towards 2pac and Notorious BIG's beef

No comments:

Post a Comment