Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Justin Bieber set to release his Autobiography

                          Teen sensation and Usher's protege Justin bieber is set to release his autobiography ‘First Step 2 Forever: My Story’ and it is said to be penned by the pop star himself.it’s a stirring narrative of a man thrust into the course of world events
      He is going to make it rain with this one.This book is going to be a bestseller.At the tender age of 16   this guy is already writing his autobiography. Hmmmm!!!!! Click to read some quotes from the book
“Singers aren’t supposed to have dairy before a show, but we all know I’m a rule breaker. Pizza is just so good!” -page 15

“The day I was born, March 1, 1994, Celine Dion was solid at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with “The Power of Love.” Not a bad song to start your life on.” -page 26

“Dare to be a sucky skateboarder or a lousy video editor or a completely crappy golfer. If we do only the stuff we’re good at, we never learn anything new.” -page 52

“Now I’m really glad that I speak French, because, let’s face it, girls dig it when a guy speaks French. They call it the language of love, and that ain’t no coincidence. Plus, I love my French fans! Très jolie!” -page 60

“Nothing ever got my pulse racing (in a good way) like hockey. Well, nothing except Beyonce, but that wasn’t until I was twelve or so. Then, all of a sudden, it was like I opened my eyes one day and noticed that the world is full of beautiful girls, and I’ve had a hard time thinking about anything else ever since.” -page 71


No comments:

Post a Comment