Saturday, October 30, 2010

Khloe Kardashians Opens up on low Self Esteem Issues


     In a new interview with Life & Style Magazine this week, the statuesque star of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, said she was called
‘fat’ and ‘ugly’ throughout school and it was the love of her sisters that saved her.
She says: ‘Having someone in your class call you fat, ugly, too tall and so on, you start to think all those things about yourself. And if you’re like me, those words are played on repeat inside your head.’ Khloe says it was her family that saved her from despair during the most difficult period of her life.
Her petite and super-slim sisters Kim and Kourtney were the very people who saved her from feeling terrible. ‘When I was at home, I felt loved and safe. My sisters were always a safe haven for me. I knew they would always play with me and make me feel like I was one of them,’.

No comments:

Post a Comment