Monday, October 25, 2010

Kim's Response to Critics Over Reggie Bush

I am so excited for you to see what is probably my most open and vulnerable episode when it comes to my personal life.
However, I saw some stuff on the Internet saying I’ve put Reggie on blast for airing a phone call with the two of us. Reggie and I were in a relationship for over 3 years and we have taped dozens of conversations and iChatted many times while filming, so this is nothing new or scandalous. Reggie is my friend, and whether or not, we are in a relationship, he is someone I care about. With that
said I live my life on a reality show and to let you guys into my life, I show as much as I can. This episode is my most emotional and most vulnerable and it takes a lot to put yourself out there the way I did.
I think once you watch the episode you will really see that I in no way put anyone on blast! We are sharing a small bit of my personal life. Clearly so much more has gone on between us that no one hour episode can cover.
This really made me see how tough it is for Kourtney and Scott to open up so much and share so much and I admire their strength!

Kim responds to people who criticised her for airing her heated phone conversation with Reggie Bush on her reality show "Keeping up with the Kardashians"

No comments:

Post a Comment