Monday, December 13, 2010

Ja rule to serve 2 Years In Jail, 5ocents Tweets

Rapper Ja Rule has been sentenced to 2 years in jail on weapons charges! The rapper plead guilty to the charges which stems from a July 2007 traffic stop when both he and Lil Wayne were arrested on weapons charges!
It all started when Ja Rule joined Lil Wayne at Manhattan’s Beacon Theatre to perform. After the concert, both rappers, in separate instances, were pulled over by the NYPD and subsequently charged with illegal possession of a firearm and in Lil Wayne’s case, drug charges.

Continue after the jump for more on the stry and 50cent's response on twitter


In Ja Rule’s case, he was one of three men in his car to be charged and arraigned on the same charges. Police found a loaded semiautomatic weapon in the rear door of his car which would have landed him a a sentence of up to seven years if he had gone to trial and been found guilty. This plea agreement allows him to most likely serve 16 months in prison, followed by a year and a half of post-prison supervision.

50 Cent tweeted the following when he heard the news:
Yo word to my mother if anybody knock jah out and f**k him in jail its gonna be on. Lol
Yal know I’m crazy as f**’k so don’t mess with my little homie jah. Lol
I’m well connected, I’m a say it again. I’m well connected don’t f**k with my little homie jah

To which Ja Rule replied:
@50cent Nigga u PUSSY shut up before I smack u in yo mouth again lol!! The nerve of some niggas!!!
Yo boo boo chill out before I tell twitter nation your Lil secret lmfao #dildofif!!!

 Fiddy responded with,
You see I was just trying to look out the homie now he mad at me why? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment