Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rihanna And Matt Kemp Split

       Rihanna and baseball ace Matt Kemp have reportedly ended their relationship, just weeks after Matt’s odd behavior with an unidentified female outside a Los Angeles nightclub prompted allegations that the Dodgers outfielder, 26, was a cheat.

   While a source close to Rihanna, 22, tells Us that it was Matt who
called for the pre-holiday split, Star Magazine claims Rihanna's ongoing infatuation with her former flame, rapper Drake — who she dumped after a brief courtship in March 2009, was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
   Star says: “For the past month, Rihanna has been spending more and more time with Drake and has been slowly falling for him. They had a brief relationship right after her breakup with Chris Brown, but she was too traumatized by the whole situation to take him seriously.”
Despite collaborating with Rihanna on the smash single “What’s My Name?” this year, in June, Drake looked back on his romance with the Barbadian crooner bitterly, telling The New York Times: ”I was a pawn…You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I’ve done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, ‘Wow, this feels terrible.’”


I know i said it on this blog when i posted the video for what's my name that i noticed some kind of chemistry between Drake and Rihanna in the video. Well i am not exactly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment