Monday, February 7, 2011

I Absolutely Regret Not Signing Justin Bieber....Ne-Yo


   R n B superstar Ne-Yo has admitted that he regrets not snatching up teen sensation and Usher’s protege, Justin Bieber when he had the chance.
The singer told MTV, “Absolutely…I absolutely regret not signing him. He is hugely talent.”
And why didn’t he sign Justin?  “
[I]
didn’t know what music to make with an 11-year old boy. If I had signed him, it probably would have worked out the same as Justin is hugely talented and deserves the success…”

Well he has something to contribute to Justin's career after all as he is now writing music for Justin’s next album:
“I am writing for Justin but I’m finding it kinda hard as it’s a long time since I was 16-years old. At the moment, I’m just playing around with a few ideas for him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment