Friday, February 11, 2011

Rihanna Fights Blogger Over Chris Brown


      It is not really news anymore that singer Rihanna has agreed to  lift the restraining order against fellow singer and ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.However some folks are not really happy with her over the issue.They feel betrayed by her and one of such people is celebrity blogger, Sandra Rose.
Rihanna got into  nasty war of words with  her on Twitter this week when Sandra spoke against the singer for agreeing to have the restraining order against Chris Brown reduced.
It all started when the blogger tweeted the following:
The true fans who supported Rihanna through those tough times after Chris brown beat her azz deserve better than this.
  To which Rihanna replied,
@SandraRose I would’ve sworn he beat YOUR ass, just by how upset u are! My fans don’t care abt a restraining order and neither do I! My bad!
YIKES!

More tweets after the jump



Rihanna replied, @SandraRose somehow I think u wanted to be on that leash in S&M! I got a feelin!Black blogs, white blogs,yall ALL turn me on!#iLikeItLikeIt
Sandra Rose tweeted a blog post: When Twitter Goes Horribly Wrong (Rihanna comes for me on Twitter) >>>http://tinyurl.com/46d7qbl
When a reader wrote, How u going to pop off @sandrarose & then try and blame @rihanna for ur shenanigans. Bish u started it & she let u have it. #Pow Rihanna said of Sandra, @Beeyezzy #pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment