Sunday, March 6, 2011

When You Feel Confident And Secure, That’s Beautiful......Beyonce



I guess Beyonce  is granting alot of interviews these days.Beyonce who is ready to release her latest fragrance Heat Rush,sat down with Teen Vogue to chat about the fragrance, body image, acting and of course her highly anticipated new album.

On how she got into the fragrance business: My first memory of fragrance was from my mother. I can still remember her scent and her stilettos and I still associate the two. She would put on her fragrance and then moments later I would hear her stilettos as she prepared to go out. She introduced me to
more after the jump
fragrance.

On the difference between two fragrances: Heat is a spicier scent and is bursting with the Red Vanilla Orchid. Heat Rush is fresher and lighter and the Yellow Tiger Orchid is the top note in the fragrance. I love them both for different reasons but they both feature my favorite flower, which is the orchid.
On which fragrance Sasha Fierce would wear: Sasha may love Heat more because she is as fiery as the fragrance.

On which scent Jay-Z prefers: They are both approved by him.
She went on to chat about body image and gave advice to her young fans about beauty and female empowerment.

Her body image advice: The best thing I can say to young ladies is accept the body you’re in. If you have curves, love your curves. The thing to strive for is to have the best healthy body you can have. It’s really not about being skinny or being curvy. What matters is that you love yourself and you are taking care of your health.

On her definition of beauty: I love fashion and I love getting my make-up and hair done. I love being a girl and being feminine and putting on my favorite stilettos, but I learned a long time ago from my mother that beauty is from within. When you feel confident and secure, that’s beautiful.

On female empowerment: It means that you get to speak your mind and make decisions wisely that matter now and in the future. It means controlling your destiny and creating your own legacy.

On future movie and album projects: I love acting and I hope to do another film this year. I am in the studio working hard and having a lot of fun. Can’t give you details yet, but I am excited to work on new music to share with all my fans.

On walking for Tom Ford and what beauty items she can’t live without: That was amazing. Tom Ford is a genius and I was honored. I can’t live without my favorite fragrances, Heat and Heat Rush. I love putting on fragrance. It’s the finishing touch to any wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment