Monday, March 7, 2011

I Feel Like I Have The New Michael Jackson........Jennifer Hudson




Jennifer Hudson is having a BALL.Check  her out on these magazine covers (Chicago and Essence )and see how fabulous and happy she looks. Excerpts....
OK, we’ll drop it. How’s life as 
more after the jump
a mom these days? I feel like I have the new Michael Jackson. [David Jr. is] one year old, and he loves to dance and sing. Every morning we’ll have a dance-off. I’ll be like, “What you got?” And then he does his little moves. He decided to entertain our whole family at Christmas dinner. Big David and I were going to break the ice by getting up to do a song, but we didn’t get to it because Little David grabbed the mic and started singing.

(Chicago Magazine)














No comments:

Post a Comment