Monday, July 4, 2011

KObe Bryant In Fresh Infidelity Scandal....Hooker Sues Over 'Promised' Ring

Selina Miller, an Ohio prostitute (as listed on her resume) filed a lawsuit last week in Orange County Superior Court. Selina is claiming that Kobe gave her a
 more after the jump
“completed and signed agreement” to provide her with a ring. Of course the promise always came during their sexual liaison. “He likes playing games with women more than people know,” she said. “I’m upset because he promised me a ring [during one visit], and then some other people influenced him, and I didn’t get it. He thinks he can stop by my house any time he wants to. There are other women, too. One of them got a ring.” Kobe’s infidelities have already cost him a multi-million dollar ring. I guess any woman would be mad to know that she gave him this negro some head and tail and didn’t get the ring but other whores did.

No comments:

Post a Comment