Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Miranda Kerr Named Her Child With Orlando Bloom After Her Boyfriend



In a recent interview Victoria Secret model Miranda Kerr revealed that she named her son with actor Orlando Bloom after her late high school sweet heart. The child's name is  Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom . Kerr’s high school sweetheart, was Christopher Middlebrook, who died in a car accident when he was a teenager.According to the model 
“Chris and I had been dating for two years,”  “After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him in some way. I told Orlando, and he was the one who said he’d be happy to do that. Orlando’s a good guy.”

You have to give it to some people, they can be very....... don't know the word.....'understanding!'. 
Ladies would you dare suggest this to your husband and guys will you even consider this at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment