Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nkiru Sylvanus gets political appointment

Nollywood acctress Nkiru Sylvanus has been given a political portfolio by Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha. Accoring to the actress ..............

I have not been fully briefed on what my office entails or what I am going to be paid or who will pay me, but from the little I know I am actually going to be the Imo state liason officer in Lagos. I am going to be a middle person for the Imo indigenes resident in Lagos that would want the Governor to listen to them and pretty much everything that a liason officer does. I would also help the governor to create activities that would also help boost the Imo indegenes in Lagos state. I am humbled to serve the people of Imo state.

In related gist, i hear there is SA First Lady,SA Lagos Affairs,Chief Comedian of the state, SA Igbo Affairs,  SA Diaspora, SA Events.

No comments:

Post a Comment