Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nicki Minaj Adresses Public’s Fascination With Her Butt....... 'People Are Sitting In The Baber Shop Talking About It' (Video)


  Nicki recently sat down with Funk Flex while on set of MTV 2′s Full Throttle to talk about one of her greatest ass-ets. Flex asked what the real deal was behind everyone, men and women, being obsessed with her butt, and if she gets annoyed with the constant questions and rumors regarding its ‘authenticity’. Nicki responded:
I don’t mind the questions, I don’t mind the fascination. It’s all good. I mean…but I’ve said this before, it doesn’t define me. So, I
more after the jump

 try my best not to focus my energy on it. Like, if you guys focus energy on and spend energy on it, I don’t mind it. You know, people are sitting in the barbershop talking about my butt, it’s conversational. That’s what people are gonna do. As long as I’m talking about Nicki Minaj, I’m good.

No comments:

Post a Comment