Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beef Alert......Lil Kim Schools Keyshia Cole On What Friendship Is About


Lil Kim is disappointed in Keyshia Cole and she is going to let her feelings known....... via twitter. They are the latest  celebs to get into a war of words on this social networking site.

It all started with Keyshia voicing her displeasure over being snubbed by the BET Awards: “its like this. Been on the scene 7 years. I was 21 when I got signed. 7 # 1 records. No awards 4 none of them/still touring. It is Wht it is,” adding “That awkward moment when u realize in everyone’s eyes your not the sh*t anymore. #POW. I’ve officially got the memo. Thank mtv/bet.”
   Then she decided to address her relationship with Lil Kim who was reportedly upset with Keyshia for allowing
more after the jump
Nicki Minaj take swipes at her on their collaboration I Ain’t Thru writing, “N while we’re addressing everything, Lil Kim and I a r not “friends” I take that term very seriously. We made wonderful music. That is it.”
This of course set off Lil Kim who went on a tirade:
@keyshiacole U got that right. We are not friends. The same way U take friendship seriously i take loyalty serious.
The whole world has seen me extend my hand to u over and over again. Only someone who’s trying to build a sincere relationship does shows 4 free & supports. u did not pay me a dime 4 none of that. That warrants some type of loyalty and respect.
Friend or no friend i would have never let anybody disrespect u on my record but i can’t expect everyone to be as real as i am. At the end of the day karma is as real as i am and it’s coming to get u. oh wait…if it hasnt got u already… My love & loyalty to u got u a hit, ur friendship with ur friend got u a flop. ooks like u need to choose ur friends more wisely dont u think? #teamlilkim LEGGGGOOOO. Loyalty and respect has nothing to do with friendship…BOOM. Loyalty and respect is about returning a kindness. Have you ever came out and supported me at my shows? i dont think so.
Keyshia then replied, “@LilKim Kim that was a gr8 look 4 I coming out of jail just as it was a gr8 look for missy to have produced it.”
To which Kim responded: “Yes it was a good look for me but it was a great look for u. At the end of the day it was a hit on YOUR album. Sticking 2 the situation. Again I would have never let anyone disrespect U on my song. That’s loyalty & respect. End of story.”
Keyshia replied: “@LilKim all I’m saying is don’t have everyone thinking I was disloyal as a “friends” cause we were never that and u know it. No disrespect. I don’t have beef with anyone. I’m done. I feel the way I feel about friendship and loyalty. I ain’t never been fake. All I’m saying. Now I will be going they my tweets so I can block out the haters. Life is about blocking all u haters anyway. Don’t need you following me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment