Friday, May 20, 2011

Wrestler Macho Man Is Dead

American wrestler Macho man Randy Savage is dead. The wrestler suffered a heart attack while driving causing him to have a head on collision with a tree.

The WWE and fellow wrestlers have already started reacting to the news....
"WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of one of the greatest Superstars of his time, Randy Poffo, aka Randy “Macho Man” Savage."

Hulk Hogan wrote this on his twitter page, "I'm completely devastated, after over 10 years of

more after the jump
not talking with Randy, we've finally started to talk and communicate."
He added, "He had so much life in his eyes & in his spirit, I just pray that he's happy and in a better place and we miss him."
"We miss him a lot. I feel horrible about the ten years of having no communication. This was a tough one."

Mick Foley aka Mankind tells TMZ, "Though I only met Randy Savage a handful of times, he was one of my all-time favorite performers ... I loved his style, in the ring and on the microphone.
He adds, "I loved hearing stories about Randy and his wrestling family. From the incredible matches in the small towns throughout the south where he forged a legendary reputation before becoming a household name with WWE, to the tales of even more legendary thrift on the road - that I did my very best to live up to - Randy Savage had a profound effect on me."

The Rock posted this via twitter..."RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage - you were one of my childhood inspirations and heros. Strength, love and prayers to the Savage/Poffo family."

No comments:

Post a Comment