Sunday, May 22, 2011

For Tonto Dike It Is All About The Benjamins

Nollywood actress Tonto Dike has been criticized severally or her very daring roles. The actress granted softsell magazine City People an interview explaining her motivation for taking such roles.........
"We don't have to have a mutual relationship. As an artist, it is something you should be able to insulate in your professional career. Sometimes I don't even know those I act with so well. Sometimes I just meet them and act and after the movie, I collect my money and I go on my way. End of story! What I do to with romantic kissing roles is just to keep looking at the money I'm to be paid. I will just be thinking of my money when I'm kissing the person. My own is just pay me and let me move on to the next movie"

Source.......City People

For Tonto Dike It Is All About The Benjamins

No comments:

Post a Comment