Saturday, January 22, 2011

Beyonce's New Album Will Be Her Biggest Ever...... Sean Garrett


      Music producer Sean Garrett recently sat down with Young Hollywood to talk about Beyonce’s new album among other things.This is what he had to say...........
           "Beyonce is definitely my favorite artist to work with because she’s at a place where she’s superseded all expectations of who she is and what she was thought to be what she was going to be.Her
drive is unbelievable and her giving me an opportunity to still be in her life and we go in and we create monster records.
Just got out of the studio working on her new album which by the way she doesn’t like me to say much about her records but I will tell you this Beyonce’s new album is going to be in my opinion her biggest album ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment