Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Magazine Cover...... Khloe Is In Bondage On YRB


  The keeping up with the Kardashians star  took things to a whole new level in a recent shoot for YRB magazine, that was shot by Mike Ruiz and styled by Darius Baptist. “YRB is known for being very wild and crazy with the content they publish, so I jumped at the chance to work with them!” Kardashian blogged about her bondage-inspired look. “I love experimenting … and this was the perfect opportunity for me to do that.” Along with changing up her style for the magazine spread, Kardashian says she

More story and pics after the jump
 decided to give her locks a new look on the day of the shoot as well. “This shoot was actually part of the inspiration behind my decision to dye my hair red,” she explains of her short-lived hair color switch-up. “I had been considering it, but then the shoot went so well so I decided to go for it that day!
      In her the interview she talks about being constantly compared to her sisters and viewed as ‘the big one’ and says she did the shoot  because “I’ve always wanted to do an edgier photo shoot. But so often people think I’m not capable of pulling it off.”
When asked what was the biggest misconception about her she said,
“…I’m not sure, but when people meet me they normally have three things to say… 1. ‘Wow you are so tiny. You aren’t fat! Ok…’ Weird, but thanks, I guess? LOL 2. ‘OMG, you are so sweet!’ 3. ‘You aren’t that tall!’ Everyone that I meet thinks I should be 6’3” or taller. So funny, but I guess compared to Kourt and Kim, I look super tall. I’m 5’10” and they are about 5’0” and 5’2,” so I do look tall. I’m really just normal and they are tiny little girls. LOL.”
She added that “when people come up to me and feel like they can say just about anything to me, [it] really gets under my skin. I might be tough, but I’m still a person and still love to laugh and have fun.”



No comments:

Post a Comment