Monday, January 17, 2011

Cinderella's Ball.......Dakore Egbuson & Olumide Akande




   Nollywood actress and former face of Amstel Malt Dakore  Egbuson  recently tied the knot with her beau Olu Akande.The wedding which was a very classy affair saw her colleagues and friends come out to celebrate with her.
           A few months back,when asked how she wanted her wedding to be, she had this to say....

“What is most important to me for my wedding day is that I would be marrying the right man, because at the end of the day, a wedding day could be fantastic, but the actual wedding could be crap. So I’m more concerned about having a blissful marriage. I actually prefer a low-key wedding. I don’t know if I’ll

More pics after the jump


get my wish because my mum would definitely want everybody that is somebody to be there. Left to me, I’ll want it to be low-keyed. I just want it to be a day where all my friends and all my family and his family just merge, because there would be that close knit feel rather than a carnival. God ultimately knows what it’ll be like, but I know it would be beautiful, I don’t know how; I don’t even have a colour scheme on mind or anything like that. I’ve not thought of it to that point, but I just want everything to be beautiful, and with the right person.”








Stella Damasus
   
 Rita Dominic

<><>
<>                  Emem Isong and Monalisa Chinda
<><>
Photo Credit...... Bon








No comments:

Post a Comment