Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stephanie Okereke Denies Rift With Future Inlaws,Nuptials Still On

   There is no iota of truth in that report. I saw it and my future parents in law live in Lagos and they read it too and my mum in law is in shock. She doesn't understand why anyone would write such lies concerning them. I told her
 'welcome to the entertainment world'.   My in-laws and I are really close and they are really happy about my relationship with their son. My relationship with Linus is solid and these cheap lies will not affect us. It was even faith my sister in law who alerted me that such a story was written. The Idahosas are like my second family and they love me like their daughter. God will expose whoever is behind this that's all I know. (Our wedding) isn't being delayed. We are putting things in place and it will happen very soon by Gods Grace. Faith my darling sister
in law will be my maid of honour."
Stephanie Okereke to Stella Dimoko Korkus of Encomium


In more Steph news, she released a press statement through her publicist stating that the wedding is still on. Excerpts....

From her publicist.
Nollywood A-list Actress Stephanie Okereke was recently in the press with negative perceptions about her engagement to Chief Executive of Del-York International Linus Idahosa.

Stephanie Okereke is engaged and scheduled to wed Linus Idahosa of Del York International. The wedding and marriage plans are going along smoothly and on schedule. We are officially dispelling any news to the contrary.
“My fiancé's family and I are very close that the issue of not wanting the relationship is absolutely false. I really do wonder how these stories get started. For the record, my relationship is solid. My fiancé’s parents are wonderful people who are very much happy with our relationship. I hope I don't get to address this issue ever again”- Stephanie Okereke
Stephanie Okereke had an extraordinarily busy 2010 with several cover stories, working with Meryl Streep in the stage play Seven and screening her film "Through the Glass" in different theaters around the world. With one of the fastest growing facebook fan pages of an African Actress (over 278,000 and counting,), Stephanie is preparing well for 2011 with a new photoshoot to kick off the year and some major North American feature editorials already lined up. This year, Stephanie will focus on her Philanthropy work with VVF.

No comments:

Post a Comment